AP-AC2459 7kv 24v ac ionizing static eliminator for balances
Test standards: ANSI / ESD.STM3.1, ANSI / ESD.SP3.3, SJ / T 11446—2013
Test instrument: Treak156A tester
Test voltage: ± 1000V → ± 100V attenuation
Test environment: relative humidity: 50 ± 5%; temperature: 23 ± 3 ℃;
◆ Safety warning
1. Please read the instruction manual carefully before installing and using this equipment.
2. It is not suitable to use this equipment in the environment with> 70% humidity.
3. It is strictly forbidden to use this equipment in flammable and explosive environments.
4. Unauthorized disassembly of the product is strictly prohibited, and internal maintenance and repairs must be performed by professionals.
5. The product is strictly prohibited from touching water stains, otherwise an abnormality may occur, resulting in electric shock or fire.
6. Check or replace the product, you must turn off the power, otherwise it may cause electric shock or fire.
7. The product is specially designed for removing static electricity. Other uses are strictly prohibited. Any abnormal use may cause hidden troubles such as machine failure, electric shock and fire.
8. It is strictly forbidden to touch the electrode needle when it is energized, otherwise it may cause malfunction and electric shock accident.
9. The discharge needle is a sharp metal object, please use it carefully.
10. Before the product is powered on, please check the specifications of the power supply. Any power supply that does not meet the specifications will cause damage or even failure to the product.
11. Please check the power cord of the product regularly. If it is damaged, please replace it immediately, otherwise it may cause problems such as leakage and abnormal work.
1. In order to ensure the good performance of the product, the fan should be cleaned and maintained in time according to the use environment and the required electrostatic protection requirements, that is: use the built-in needle brush device or brush pen, a dust-free cotton swab, and a dust-free cloth. Water alcohol gently removes carbon deposits on the discharge electrode and the net cover. Note:
A. It must be operated 10 minutes after the power is turned off.
B. During the use of the fan, when the needle tip has dust or white products, it must be cleaned.
C. After cleaning, you must wait for the alcohol to completely volatilize before powering on. Do not use any other organic solvents to clean the fan.
D. The alloy electrode is a consumable item, which is not covered by the warranty. The company must charge a replacement for maintenance.
2. Each control on the fan panel is pressed by the knob. The user must not press or rotate with excessive force, otherwise, the device will be permanently damaged.
3. If the power indicator on the front panel of the fan is off, it should be stopped and checked and repaired by professional maintenance personnel. It can be used only after the electrical performance index is normal.
◆ After-sale service
1. The AP-AC 2459 horizontal ion fan has undergone rigorous testing, inspection and aging treatment before leaving the factory, and its performance has fully reached the relevant indicators marked in the instruction manual.
2. AP & T makes the following commitment to users: within one year from the date of purchase, our company will repair or replace any parts that have been defective after inspection by our company free of charge. However, this commitment does not apply to the following situations: the equipment has been misused and installed; the negligence and damage caused by accidents during use; it has been modified, disassembled or repaired by other non-Anping authorized service departments.
3. Except for the repair or replacement of parts specified here, AP & T does not assume any obligations and related responsibilities of product users.
◆ Packing accessories
1 .Warranty card
3 .Qualification certificate
4 .External power adapter
5 .National standard power cord