AP-AB1602A industrial 7kv ac anti static electricity eliminator for films
AP-AB1601A / AP-AB1602A explosion-proof AC voltage static eliminator is a rod type static eliminator developed by Anping Company (AP & T) to eliminate static electricity on the surface of objects.
The product explosion-proof mark is Ex s ⅡB T4 Gb, and the explosion-proof certificate number is GYB16.1549X.
Can be widely used in printing, plastic, textile and other industries with flammable conditions.
Special conditions for product security
The explosion-proof certificate number suffix "X" indicates that the product has special conditions for safe use, as follows:
1. The product should not be used in places where conductive objects may adhere to static electricity electrodes (cannot be used if the static electricity electrodes may adhere to conductive objects such as carbon and metal foil).
2. The static electricity electrode should be installed at least 20mm away from the static electricity removal object.
3. The distance between the static eliminator electrode and the mechanical frame should be more than 10mm.
4. Keep the anti-static electrode clean. It is strictly forbidden to dry-clean the electrode holder.
5. The power supply unit does not have an explosion-proof structure and must be installed in a non-hazardous place.
6. The length of the high-voltage cable is up to 8m.
7. Never open the cover.
8. It is forbidden to rub the surface of the product shell to prevent the danger of ignition due to static electricity.
1. It is a rod-type, horizontal active static eliminator.
2. The stick is small and exquisite.
3. Work under high voltage and micro current (μA level).
4, with anti-shock function, to avoid accidental human body contact and cause injury.
5. It has a certain anti-flammability function, which can be applied to places with flammable and explosive conditions corresponding to Ex s ⅡB T4 Gb or lower.
6. Special bar notch on the back of the body, the mounting bolt can be moved.