20W AC Ionizing Bar Explosion-Proof AC Voltage Static Eliminator
AP-AB1601A / AP-AB1602A explosion-proof AC voltage static eliminator is a rod type static elimination device developed by Anping Company (AP & T) to eliminate static electricity on the surface of objects.
The product explosion-proof mark is Ex s ⅡB T4 Gb, and the explosion-proof certificate number is GYB16.1549X.
Can be widely used in printing, plastic, textile and other industries with flammable conditions.
Special conditions for product security
The explosion-proof certificate number suffix "X" indicates that the product has special conditions for safe use, as follows:
1. The product should not be used in places where conductive objects may adhere to static electricity electrodes (cannot be used if the static electricity electrodes may adhere to conductive objects such as carbon and metal foil).
2. The static electricity electrode should be installed at least 20mm away from the static electricity removal object.
3． The distance between the static elimination electrode and the mechanical frame should be more than 10mm.
4． Keep the anti-static electrode clean. It is strictly forbidden to dry-clean the electrode holder.
5. The power supply unit does not have an explosion-proof structure and must be installed in a non-hazardous place.
6. The length of the high-voltage cable is up to 8m.
7. Never open the cover.
8. It is forbidden to rub the surface of the product shell to prevent the danger of ignition due to static electricity.
Product Usage Notes
l Product allowed environment:
Temperature: (0 ～ + 50) ℃, relative humidity: 35% ～ 75%, altitude: no more than 1000m.
l The product is provided with a ground terminal, and the user should be reliably grounded during installation and use.
l When the product is used and maintained on site, the principle of "Do not open with power on" must be observed.
l The user shall not replace the parts or components of the product by himself, and shall work with the product manufacturer to resolve the faults during operation to prevent damage.
l The electrical parameters of the eliminator are as follows:
|Static elimination electrode||Power supply unit|
Needle binding capacity
|Secondary voltage(V)||Frequency(Hz)||Capacity(VA)||Insulation class|
GB 3836.13–2013 Explosive environment Part 13: Repair, overhaul, repair and modification of equipment
GB 3836.15–2000 Electrical equipment for explosive gas environments-Part 15: Electrical installation in hazardous locations (except coal mines)
GB 3836.16–2006 Electrical equipment for explosive gas atmospheres Part 16: Inspection and maintenance of electrical installations (except coal mines)
GB 50257–2014 Code for construction and acceptance of electrical installations in explosion and fire hazardous environments
GB 3836.18–2010 Explosive atmospheres Part 18: Intrinsically safe systems
Product’s features and working principles
(1) Structural characteristics:
1. It is a rod-type, horizontal active static eliminator.
2. The stick is small and exquisite.
3. Work under high voltage and micro current (μA level).
4, with anti-shock function, to avoid accidental human body contact and cause injury.
5. It has a certain anti-flammability function, which can be applied to places with flammable and explosive conditions corresponding to Ex s ⅡB T4 Gb or lower.
6. Special bar notch on the back of the body, the mounting bolt can be moved.
(2) working principle:
AP-AB1601 / AP-AB1602 explosion-proof AC voltage static eliminator uses high-frequency AC high-voltage, and acts on a dedicated transmitting electrode through an impedance coupling device to ionize air molecules and generate positive and negative high-voltage ions; and transport them to the static elimination The surface of the object neutralizes the positive and negative electrostatic charges to achieve the purpose of efficient and reliable elimination of static electricity.
Product technical specifications:
|Explosion-proof sign||Ex s ⅡB T4 Gb||Ex s ⅡB T4 Gb|
|Explosion-proof certificate No.||GYB16.1549X||GYB16.1549X|
|Working Voltage||Power frequency AC4000V||Power frequency AC4000V|
|Ion emission||Power frequency AC||Power frequency AC|
|Discharge structure||Resistance coupling||Resistance coupling|
|Electrode high voltage||≤4000V||≤4000V|
|Electrode pin combined capacitor||＜3.5pF||＜3.5pF|
|Power consumption range||L*W*H(110mm→3000mm)*300mm*100mm||L*W*H(110mm→3000mm)*300mm*600mm|
Air source connector
|Discharging speed||≤2.5S (Different test conditions will result in different test data)||≤2.5S (Different test conditions will result in different test data)|
|Operating temperature||0°C – 50°C||0°C – 50°C|
|Rod material||Flame retardant PVC,AL||Flame retardant PVC,AL|
|Installation accessories||Hex Bolts M4*20||Hex Bolts M5*20|
|High-voltage connection line length||2.5m(Can be customized according to requirements, the maximum length is 8m)||2.5m(Can be customized according to requirements, the maximum length is 8m)|
|Warranty period||1 year||1 year|