Antistatic ionizer blower hand touching and LED display static eliminator
1,intellectualized and elegant appearance
3,Power switch and air volume adjusting by remote control
4,With alarm function of high voltage fault.
5,Fast speed of static removing,low ion balance and high safety
6,Energy efficiency and environmental protection
|Input voltage||220V/ 50Hz or 110V/ 60Hz|
|Working voltage||AC 5.0KV|
|Housing material||Aluminium alloy|
When using AP-AJ1104 ionizing air blower,the air transmitter should be vertical to the object which static to be removed. The trestle should be fixed on stable and plain surface such as wall by screw and nut.AP-AJ1104 ionizing air blower should be put near working area or 300~900mm to the objective. By screw the knob on both side of the trestle the horizontal angle can be adjusted so that the optimal effect of static removing can be achieved.
6. Warranty and After Sales Service
(1) AP-DC2451 ionizing air blowers are strictly inspected before ex-work and match all the related technical standard indicated in this manual.
(2) AP&T PROMISE:Repair or change any damaged parts caused by quality reasons free of charge within one year from the date of purchase after we confirm the quality issue.
(3) Above promise is not fit for the following situation:Alternation of the device, wrongly used, incorrect installation, abasement, negligence, accidental damage, wrong input voltage, unpacking and repacking by user itself or maintain by other unauthorized service department.
(4) AP&T is free from any related responsibility of using the product except the parts specified here above.
(1) In order to guarantee the blower to work with good technical feature, user should clear the sediment on electrode sharp slightly with brush pen every 5-7 days under normal operation.
Must be done 10 minutes affer power switched off.
Alloy electrode is consumable without warranty,and cost is chargable when change.
(2) User should not over turn the air volume adjust knob.Permanent Damage caured by this operation will be beard by the operator.