Anti-electrostatic Ion fan Cross-flow ionizing air blower for industrial Antistatic Device
|Product name||Benchtop Air Ionizer|
|Input voltage||AC 220V /50Hz or 110V/60 Hz|
|Ion balance||≤ |±10V |(300mm testing center from the air outlet)|
|Discharge speed||≤ 2s (300mm testing center from the air outlet)|
|Effective working range||600×1200mm (W*L)|
|Noise||≤ 50-55db (150mm from the air outlet)|
|Ozone thickness||≤ 0.03 ppm (150mm from the air outlet)|
|Working temperature||0 ~ 50°C|
|Gross weight||about 8.2kg(including packaging accessories)|
|Feature||Low noise,Speed Adjustable and durable|
Testing instrument:3M-711 Static tester
Testing voltage:±1000 — ±100V Attenuation
Testing environment:Humidity30%—50% Temperature20±5℃
1. In order to ensure the good performance of the product, ionizing air blower should be cleaned and maintained in time according to the use environment and the required electrostatic protection requirements, that is: gently clean with an electrostatic brush, a clean cotton swab, a clean cloth dipped in anhydrous alcohol Carbon deposits on the discharge electrode and the metal mesh cover. Note:
A. It must be operated 10 minutes after the power is turned off.
B. During the use of the fan, when the needle tip has dust or white products, it must be cleaned.
C. After cleaning, you must wait for the alcohol to completely volatilize before powering on. Do not use any other organic solvents to clean the fan.
D. The alloy electrode is a consumable item, which is not covered by the warranty. The company must charge a replacement for maintenance.
2. Each control on the fan panel is pressed by the knob. The user must not press or rotate with excessive force, otherwise, the device will be permanently damaged.
3. If the power indicator on the front panel of the fan is off, it should be stopped and checked and repaired by professional maintenance personnel. It can be used only after the electrical performance index is normal.
1. Before leaving the factory, AP-AC2459 mini ionizing air blower has undergone rigorous testing, inspection and aging treatment and its performance fully meets the relevant indexes marked in the instructions.
2. AP & T makes the following commitment to users: within one year from the date of purchase, our company will repair or replace any parts that have been defective after inspection by our company free of charge. However, this commitment does not apply to the following situations: the equipment has been misused and installed; the negligence and damage caused by accidents during use; it has been modified, disassembled or repaired by other non-Anping authorized service departments.
3. Except for the repair or replacement of parts within this provision, AP & T does not undertake any obligations and related responsibilities of product users.