AP-DC2453 mini ionizing air blower is one of ionizing air blower series products produced by Anping Company (AP & T).
The AP-DC2453 mini ionizing air blower uses positive and negative synchronous emission electrodes to generate corona discharge through DC high voltage, ionizing air molecules, generating a large number of positive and negative air ions and blowing them to the surface of the object to be eliminated by an axial fan Perform static elimination.
Can be widely used in electronics, optoelectronics, semiconductors and other industries.
1) Compact size and easy installation.
2) Can be installed inside the device to eliminate static electricity.
3) Low power and long service life.
4) The circuit performance is stable, safe and reliable.
5) The wind speed can be adjusted in three levels: high, medium and low.
6) The front and rear net covers are removable, which is convenient for cleaning and maintenance.
7) Configure a dedicated external power adapter.
|Ion emission||Steady DC|
|Emitter electrode||Tungsten alloy|
|Discharge structure||Uncoupled electrical contact (discharge cylinder)|
|Discharge speed||≤1.5s (150mm from the front of the air outlet)|
|Ion balance||-15V ～ + 15V (150mm from the front of the air outlet)|
|Alarm indication||The power indicator is on and working normally|
|Noise||≤38.9db (1m away from the air outlet)|
|Ozone thickness||≤0.05ppm (150mm away from the air outlet)|
|Shell material||Aluminum dusting|
1 pair of U-shaped aluminum powder spraying mounting brackets,
1 pair of bakelite screw handles (M5 × 10)
|Adapter power||INPUT: AC100-240V 50/60Hz；OUTPUT: DC12V 1000mA|
|Net weight||350g (blower body, including mounting bracket and screw handle)|
The air inlet is at least 15cm away from the wall.
1) Failure solution:
|1||Fan panel indicator does not light||Poor power connection||Confirm whether the power supply is intact and the connection is firm|
|Power supply mismatch||Confirm the specifications of the adapter power supply (INPUT: 100-240VAC 50 / 60Hz; OUTPUT: 12VDC 1000mA)|
|2||Discharge performance is significantly reduced||Discharge needle pollution and damage||Clean or replace the discharge needle|
|Improper setting of ion fan||Confirm the best installation location|
|3||Reduced discharge performance||There are conductors or other ion fans around the ion fan||Remove (moving) conductors or other ion fans|
|5||Can't discharge||High voltage module damaged||Return to factory for repair|
|The motherboard chip is damaged||Return to factory for repair|
|6||Product smoke or burn||Main control board components burned||Return to factory for repair|
1. In order to ensure the good performance of the product, ionizing air blower should be cleaned and maintained in time according to the use environment and the required electrostatic protection requirements, that is: gently clean with an electrostatic brush, a clean cotton swab, a clean cloth dipped in anhydrous alcohol Carbon deposits on the discharge electrode and the metal mesh cover. Note:
A. It must be operated 10 minutes after the power is turned off.
B. During the use of the fan, when the needle tip has dust or white products, it must be cleaned.
C. After cleaning, you must wait for the alcohol to completely volatilize before powering on. Do not use any other organic solvents to clean the fan.
D. The alloy electrode is a consumable item, which is not covered by the warranty. The company must charge a replacement for maintenance.
2. Each control on the fan panel is pressed by the knob. The user must not press or rotate with excessive force, otherwise, the device will be permanently damaged.
3. If the power indicator on the front panel of the fan is off, it should be stopped and checked and repaired by professional maintenance personnel. It can be used only after the electrical performance index is normal.
1. Before leaving the factory, AP-DC 2453 mini ionizing air blower has undergone rigorous testing, inspection and aging treatment and its performance fully meets the relevant indexes marked in the instructions.
2. AP & T makes the following commitment to users: within one year from the date of purchase, our company will repair or replace any parts that have been defective after inspection by our company free of charge. However, this commitment does not apply to the following situations: the equipment has been misused and installed; the negligence and damage caused by accidents during use; it has been modified, disassembled or repaired by other non-Anping authorized service departments.
3. Except for the repair or replacement of parts within this provision, AP & T does not undertake any obligations and related responsibilities of product users.
1. Warranty card 2. Manual
3. Qualification certificate 4. External power adapter