Cleanroom ESD Ionizer Suspension Static Ionizing Air Nozzle
AP-AC2454-A ionizing air nozzle eliminates static electricity on the surface of objects. It is a fast and efficient dust removal device designed to provide electrostatic protection for the surface of the target object. .
The AP-AC2454-Aionizing air nozzle uses AC high-voltage electricity and is connected to a dedicated emitter electrode to ionize the air to generate positive and negative ions, which are transported by compressed air to the surface of the static-eliminated object and neutralize the positive and negative electrostatic charges to achieve the purpose of efficient and reliable power consumption.
Can be widely used in electronics, injection molding, printing, film and other industries.
1) Compact size and easy installation.
2) Excellent electrical performance index and good performance.
3) Eliminate the static electricity and remove the dust on the surface.
4)Safe and reliable to work under the condition of high voltage and micro current.
5) Configure AP-AC2455-28 special high-voltage power supply.
|Input voltage||AC220V/50Hz or AC110V/60Hz|
|Discharge speed||≤2.0s (150mm from the front of the nozzle, the air pressure is 0.3Mpa)|
|Ion balance||－50V～＋50V (150mm from the front of the nozzle)|
|Wire length||2.5M (Can be customized according to requirements)|
|Use media||Clean compressed air|
|Air source connector||Φ8mm|
|Noise||<65db (150mm from the front of the nozzle, the air pressure is 0.1MPa)|
|Supporting power supply||AP-AC2455-28|
1. Please read the instruction manual carefully before installing and using this equipment.
2. The entire set of equipment must be reliably grounded during use, and the grounding resistance is less than 4 ohms; otherwise, the wind nozzle and high-voltage power supply may be abnormal or even damaged.
3. It is not suitable to use this equipment in the environment with >70% humidity.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use this equipment in flammable and explosive environments.
5. Unauthorized disassembly of the product is strictly prohibited, and internal maintenance and repairs must be performed by professionals.
6. The product is strictly prohibited from touching water stains, otherwise abnormality will occur, resulting in electric shock or fire.
7. When checking or replacing the product, the power must be turned off, otherwise it may cause electric shock or fire.
8. The product is specially designed to eliminate static electricity, and other uses are strictly prohibited. Any abnormal use may cause hidden troubles such as machine failure, electric shock, and fire.
9. It is strictly forbidden to touch the electrode needle when it is energized, otherwise it may cause malfunction and electric shock accident.
10. The discharge needle is a sharp metal object, please use it carefully.
11. Before the product is powered on, please check the specifications of the power supply. Any power supply that does not meet the specifications will cause damage or even failure to the product.
12. Please check the power cord of the product regularly, and replace it if it is damaged, otherwise it may cause problems such as leakage and abnormal work.
13. When using the air nozzle, an air purification filter device should be installed at the air source interface to ensure that the gas entering the air nozzle body is dry and clean, so as to prevent the water vapor and grease in the air source from entering the nozzle part of the air nozzle to cause a high voltage short circuit and affect Normal use.
1. Installation steps:
1) Reasonably set the best power dissipation position of the air nozzle, and install it firmly.
2) Insert the φ8 compressed air tube into the air nozzle of the air nozzle.
3) Connect the high-voltage connection wire and ground wire of the air nozzle to the high-voltage power supply.
4) Insert the national standard power cord plug into the socket of the high-voltage power supply.
5) Turn on the high-voltage power switch, the indicator light shows work.