AP-AC2459 Warming Function Ionizer Fan Static Discharger Desktop Corss Fan
(1) Faster static eliminating speed and lower ion balance
(2) Wide range of ion airflow with large covering area
(3) Stepless adjustment of fan speed with stable performance, convenient to clean and maintain
(4) Installing angle adjustable, arbitrary switching between cold and warm wind
◆ Industry Applications
Wildly used in electronics, optoelectronics, semiconductors, plastics, films and printing industries
Testing instrument:3M-711 Static tester
Testing voltage:±1000 — ±100V Attenuation
Testing environment:Humidity30%—50% Temperature20±5℃
1. Please read the instruction manual carefully before installing and using this equipment.
2. It is not suitable to use this equipment in the environment with> 70% humidity.
3. It is strictly forbidden to use this equipment in flammable and explosive environments.
4. Unauthorized disassembly of the product is strictly prohibited, and internal maintenance and repairs must be performed by professionals.
5. The product is strictly prohibited from touching water stains, otherwise an abnormality may occur, resulting in electric shock or fire.
6. Check or replace the product, you must turn off the power, otherwise it may cause electric shock or fire.
7. The product is specially designed for removing static electricity. Other uses are strictly prohibited. Any abnormal use may cause hidden troubles such as machine failure, electric shock and fire.
8. It is strictly forbidden to touch the electrode needle when it is energized, otherwise it may cause malfunction and electric shock accident.
9. The discharge needle is a sharp metal object, please use it carefully.
10. Before the product is powered on, please check the specifications of the power supply. Any power supply that does not meet the specifications will cause damage or even failure to the product.
11. Please check the power cord of the product regularly. If it is damaged, please replace it immediately, otherwise it may cause problems such as leakage and abnormal work.