High Voltage AP-DJ1802 PULSE DC Static Electricity Eliminator Ionizing Air Blower
1. 8 emitters makes high ion volume and fast decay time;
2. Auto-cleaning when switch on;
3. Default auto-cleaning time every 8 hours, Artificial emitter cleaning maintenance free;
4. Five gears of stable fan speed;
5. LED display shows ID address , fan speed and cleaning time;
6. Duty ratio of positive and negative ion output adjustable to adjust ion balance;
7. Auto balance with range ±10V.
9. Light & Voice alarm when fan default and ion balance abnormal;
10. 10. Remote control ion output When Plate or material surface with high positive static charge, Press “Fan+”“IB-”; When Plate or material surface with high Negative static charge, Press “Fan-”“IB+”
11. Support integrate control by PC, monitor working state of ion blower
12.CE certificated, with electromagnetic protection which will not cause electromagnetic interface to other equipment; It can also effectively avoid external electromagnetic interference and affect the normal operation of the fan.
◆ Industry Application
Electronics, Plastic ,Chemical ,Printing, Optics Industry
|Input voltage||DC 24V (dual RJ45 interface)|
|Noise||＜75dBA(150mm from air outlet)|
|Ozone thickness||≤0.05ppm(150mm from air outlet)|
|Discharge speed||≤1.5S(300mm from air outlet)|
Boot instant-blue light
Normal working -Green light(Under monitoring)
Fan alarm -Red light flash with beeping
Ionization abnormal-Red light slow flash with beeping
Blue light blinks when infrared debugging
1. Interface power supply (default configuration):
INPUT: AC100—240V 50 / 60Hz;
OUTPUT: DC24V 2A (dual RJ45 interface)
2. Jack-type power supply (customized):
INPUT: AC100—240V 50 / 60Hz;
OUTPUT: DC24V 2A (5.5 * 2.5 single male head)
Integrated power supply
OUTPUT: DC24V 2A (16 RJ45 interfaces)
|Shell material||Aluminum dusting|
|Installation accessories||1 pair of U-shaped aluminum powder spraying mounting bracket, 2 pairs of stainless steel screw handles (M5 × 8)|
|Weight||Bare metal (including bracket) 1125g|
|Net weight (network cable, power cord, adapter, remote control) 1590g|
|Gross weight 2080g|
Testing standard:ANSI/ESD.STM3.1,ANSI/ESD.SP3.3,SJ/T 11446—2013
Testing instrument:Trek157 Static tester
Testing voltage:±1000V → ±100VAttenuation
Testing environment :Humidity50±5%；Tempertaure:23±3℃
|1||Power supply connector lamp on left bottom not lighting||Unconnected power cable||Check the connection of power cable|
|Power supply not suitable||Check the power supply MODEL INPUT:100—240VAC 50/60Hz；OUTPUT:24VDC 2000mA|
|2||The static elimination performance is significantly reduced||Electrode dirty or damaged||Clean or replace electrodes|
|The ionizer install position is incorrect||Check the best installation position|
|3||Discharge ability low down||There are conductor or other ionizer nearby||Remove conductor or other ionizer|
High voltage alarming
(The panel indicator lights red)
|Electromagnetic interference||Turn off the power switch / unplug the power cable and restart the ionizer|
|Abnormal discharge||Check whether the electrode is contact with metal conductor|
|High voltage module without power supply||Return back to factory to repair|
|High voltage module damage||Return back to factory to repair|
|Clean the brush to cover the electrode needle||Use the remote control to manually brush the needle, or shut down and restart to make the cleaning brush leave the electrode needle|
Fan alarm occurred
(The panel indicator is steady red)
|Fan failure||Return back to factory to repair|
|Damaged fan power supply line||Return back to factory to repair|
|6||Unable to discharge||High voltage module damage||Return back to factory to repair|
|Motherboard chip damage||Return back to factory to repair|
|Poor grounding / no grounding caused by chip damage||Check the ion blower and plant equipment grounding, and Depot Repair|
|7||The product smokes or burns||High voltage module damage or discharge bracket insulation damage||Return back to factory to repair|
◆ Notice on use and safety warning
◆ Installation guide
Choose optimal location for discharge and fix the bar and power supply steadily..
Insert the adapter power cord into the ion fan power socket, and insert the 3pins power socket into the socket
Turn on the switch. The ion fan will automatically brush the needle. When the indicator light is green, the fan is normal working.
◆ Maintenance and maintenance
1. In order to ensure the good performance of the product, the fan should be cleaned and maintained in time according to the use environment and the required static protection requirements. That is: use an electrostatic brush, a dust-free cotton swab, a dust-free cloth, and remove the anhydrous alcohol to gently remove it. Dust on the electrode, discharge bracket, fan, metal mesh cover. note:
A. It must be operated 10 minutes after the power is turned off.
B. During using of the fan, the electrode needle cleaning cycle should be set according to the use environment; the more humid and dusty the environment, the appropriate cleaning cycle should be reduced.
C. After cleaning, the alcohol must be completely evaporated and then energized. Do not use any other organic solvent to clean the fan.
D. The alloy electrode is a consumable item and is not covered by the warranty. The company has to charge for the replacement of the customer.
2. Press knob on each panel of the fan panel. Users should not press or rotate excessively. Otherwise, the device will be permanently damaged.
3. If the work indicator on the front panel of the fan is not turned off or the red light is alarm, it should be stopped and repaired and repaired by professional maintenance person. It can be used after the electrical performance index is normal.
◆ After-sale service
The AP-DJ1802 DC ion fan has undergone rigorous testing and aging treatment before leaving the factory, and its performance fully meets the relevant indicators marked in the instructions for use.
AP&T makes the following commitments to the user: Within 1 year from the date of purchase, the company will repair or replace any parts that have been inspected by the company for free. However, this commitment does not apply to the following:
1. The device is misused and installed;
2. Negligence or accidental damage during use;
3. Self-modification, disassembly, or repair by other service departments not authorized by Anping.
AP&T assumes no responsibility or liability to the product user other than repair or replacement of parts within this specification.
1. Manual 2. adapter power supply 3. GB power cord 4. remote control