Desktop / Hanging DJ27 Series Ionizing Air Blower For Industry Static Electricity
1. In order to ensure the good performance of the product, the fan should be cleaned and maintained in time according to the use environment and the required electrostatic protection requirements, that is: use an electrostatic brush, a dust-free cotton swab, or a dust-free cloth dipped in absolute alcohol to gently remove Discharge the dust on the electrode, discharge bracket, fan, and metal mesh cover. note:
A. It must be operated 10 minutes after the power is cut off.
B. During the use of the fan, the electrode needle cleaning cycle should be set according to the use environment; the more humid and dusty the environment, the cleaning cycle should be appropriately reduced.
C. After cleaning, you must wait for the alcohol to completely evaporate before turning on the power to work. You cannot use any other organic solvents to clean the fan.
D. The alloy electrode is a consumable product and is not covered by the warranty. The company must charge for replacement when repairing for the customer.
2. The control buttons on the fan panel should not be pressed or rotated with excessive force. Otherwise, the device will be permanently damaged.
3. If the working indicator on the front panel of the fan is not on or the red light alarms, stop using it and check and repair it by professional maintenance personnel. It can be used after the electrical performance indicators are normal.
◆ After-sale service
The AP-DJ 27 series DC ion blower has undergone rigorous testing and aging treatment before leaving the factory, and its performance has fully reached the relevant indicators marked in the instructions for use.
AP&T makes the following promise to users: Within one year from the date of purchase, the company will repair or replace any parts that have been inspected by the company for free. However, this commitment does not apply to the following situations:
1. The equipment is used or installed incorrectly;
2. Damage caused by negligence or accident during use;
3. It has been modified, disassembled or repaired by other service departments not authorized by Anping Company.
Except for the repair or replacement of parts within this regulation, AP&T does not assume any obligations and related responsibilities of product users.
◆ Packing accessories
1. Manual 2. Certificate of conformity 3. Adapter power supply 4. National standard power cord
5. Power connection network cable 6. Mounting bracket 7. Remote control (optional)