Antistatic ESD Automatic Cleaning Overhead Ionizer Ion Fan Ionizing Air Blower
AP-DC2452-60C self-cleaning suspended ionizing air blower is one of the series of ionizing air blower produced by Anping Company (AP & T).
The AP-DC2452-60C ionizing air blower uses positive and negative synchronous emission electrodes, which generates a corona discharge through DC high voltage, ionizes air molecules, generates a large number of positive and negative air ions, and blows them to the surface of the object Static elimination.
Can be widely used in electronics, optoelectronics, semiconductors and other industries.
1) It is suitable for eliminating static electricity in a large area.
2) Dual unit independent ion transmission port combination.
3) The fan has stepless speed regulation and long service life of the fan.
4) Fast static elimination speed and good circuit stability.
5) The front and rear net covers are removable, easy to clean and maintain.
6) It has the function of automatic needle brushing at startup.
7) Automatic needle brushing every 24 hours, eliminating manual brush cleaning and maintenance.
|Input voltage||AC220V / 50Hz or 110V / 60Hz|
|Ion emission||Steady DC|
|Emitter electrode||Tungsten alloy|
|Discharge structure||Uncoupled electrical contact (discharge cylinder)|
|Discharge speed||≤3s (450mm perpendicular to the center of the air outlet)|
|Ion balance||-15V ～ + 15V (450mm perpendicular to the center of the air outlet|
|Alarm indication||The power indicator is on and working normally|
|Audio noise||≤55db (150mm away from the air outlet)|
|Ozone concentration||≤0.05ppm (150mm away from the air outlet)|
|Shell material||Aluminum dusting|
1 pair of L-shaped aluminum powder spraying mounting brackets,
1 pair of bakelite screw handles (M6 × 12)
|Net weight||2450g (including power cord, bracket accessories, etc.)|
|Quality assurance||1 year|
1. In order to ensure the good performance of the product, the fan should be cleaned and maintained in time according to the use environment and the required electrostatic protection requirements, that is: gently remove the discharge electrode and metal with an electrostatic brush, a clean cloth dipped in anhydrous alcohol Carbon deposits on the grille. Note:
A. It must be operated 10 minutes after the power is turned off.
B. During the use of the fan, when the needle tip has dust or white products, it must be cleaned.
C. After cleaning, you must wait for the alcohol to completely volatilize before powering on. Do not use any other organic solvents to clean the fan.
D. The alloy electrode is a consumable item, which is not covered by the warranty. The company must charge a replacement for maintenance.
2. Each control on the fan panel is pressed by the knob. The user must not press or rotate with excessive force, otherwise, the device will be permanently damaged.
3. If the power indicator on the front panel of the fan is off, it should be stopped and checked and repaired by professional maintenance personnel. It can be used only after the electrical performance index is normal.
1. The AP-DC2452-60C ion fan has undergone rigorous testing, inspection and aging treatment before leaving the factory, and its performance has fully reached the relevant indicators marked in the instruction manual.
2. AP & T makes the following commitment to users: within one year from the date of purchase, our company will repair or replace any parts that have been defective after inspection by our company free of charge. However, this commitment does not apply to the following situations: the equipment has been misused and installed; the negligence and damage caused by accidents during use; it has been modified, disassembled or repaired by other non-Anping authorized service departments.
3. Except for the repair or replacement of parts within this provision, AP & T does not undertake any obligations and related responsibilities of product users.
1. Warranty card 2. Manual 3. Qualification certificate 4. National standard power cord