AP-AB1602A Anti Static Bar 20W Explosion-proof AC 4000V Voltage Static Eliminator
AP-AB1601A / AP-AB1602A explosion-proof AC voltage static eliminator is a rod type static elimination device developed by Anping Company (AP & T) to eliminate static electricity on the surface of objects.
The product explosion-proof mark is Ex s ⅡB T4 Gb, and the explosion-proof certificate number is GYB16.1549X.
Can be widely used in printing, plastic, textile and other industries with flammable conditions.
Special conditions for product security
The explosion-proof certificate number suffix "X" indicates that the product has special conditions for safe use, as follows:
1. The product should not be used in places where conductive objects may adhere to static electricity electrodes (cannot be used if the static electricity electrodes may adhere to conductive objects such as carbon and metal foil).
2. The static electricity electrode should be installed at least 20mm away from the static electricity removal object.
3． The distance between the static elimination electrode and the mechanical frame should be more than 10mm.
4． Keep the anti-static electrode clean. It is strictly forbidden to dry-clean the electrode holder.
5. The power supply unit does not have an explosion-proof structure and must be installed in a non-hazardous place.
6. The length of the high-voltage cable is up to 8m.
7. Never open the cover.
8. It is forbidden to rub the surface of the product shell to prevent the danger of ignition due to static electricity.
Product structure features and working principles
(1) Structural characteristics:
1. It is a rod-type, horizontal active static eliminator.
2. The stick is small and exquisite.
3. Work under high voltage and micro current (μA level).
4, with anti-shock function, to avoid accidental human body contact and cause injury.
5. It has a certain anti-flammability function, which can be applied to places with flammable and explosive conditions corresponding to Ex s ⅡB T4 Gb or lower.
6. Special bar notch on the back of the body, the mounting bolt can be moved.
(2) working principle:
AP-AB1601 / AP-AB1602 explosion-proof AC voltage static eliminator uses high-frequency AC high-voltage, and acts on a dedicated transmitting electrode through an impedance coupling device to ionize air molecules and generate positive and negative high-voltage ions; and transport them to the static elimination The surface of the object neutralizes the positive and negative electrostatic charges to achieve the purpose of efficient and reliable elimination of static electricity.
Product technical specifications:
|Explosion-proof sign||Ex s ⅡB T4 Gb||Ex s ⅡB T4 Gb|
|Explosion-proof certificate No.||GYB16.1549X||GYB16.1549X|
|Operating Voltage||Power frequency AC4000V||Power frequency AC4000V|
|Ion emission||Power frequency AC||Power frequency AC|
|Discharge structure||Resistance coupling||Resistance coupling|
|Electrode high voltage||≤4000V||≤4000V|
|Electrode pin combined capacitor||＜3.5pF||＜3.5pF|
|Power consumption range||L*W*H(110mm→3000mm)*300mm*100mm||L*W*H(110mm→3000mm)*300mm*600mm|
Air source connector
|Discharging speed||≤2.5S (Different test conditions will result in different test data)||≤2.5S (Different test conditions will result in different test data)|
|Operating temperature||0°C – 50°C||0°C – 50°C|
|Rod material||Flame retardant PVC,AL||Flame retardant PVC,AL|
|Installation accessories||Hex Bolts M4*20||Hex Bolts M5*20|
|High-voltage connection line length||2.5m(Can be customized according to requirements, the maximum length is 8m)||2.5m(Can be customized according to requirements, the maximum length is 8m)|
|Warranty period||1 year||1 year|
External dimensions illustration:
1. Select the best power consumption location, and install the rod body and supporting high-voltage power supply firmly.
2. Insert the high-voltage plug of the connecting rod into the matching high-voltage power supply output socket.
3. Connect the ground terminal of the rod to the ground stud of the high voltage power supply.
4. Connect the air source connector of the rod body (air source type) to the air source generator and turn on the air source switch.
5. Turn on the power switch, the switch indicator light will show the power supply work, adjust the appropriate air source pressure, and make the positive and negative air ions generated at the electrode needle to neutralize the surface of the object.
Warning: When using a compressed air source, ensure that the gas entering the ion wind rod is dry and clean to avoid water vapor, grease, and dust from the air source contaminating the electrode needles and causing high-voltage insulation failures, affecting normal use.
Failure analysis and elimination
|NO.||Failure phenomenon||Cause Analysis||Method of exclusion||Remark|
|1||Put the electrode to the ground electrode on the side of the bar to ignite||Reduced surface insulation resistance due to bar volume ash||Power off the cleaning bar||In order to ensure the good performance of this product, according to the use environment and the required electrostatic protection requirements, Regularly use an electrostatic brush, dust-free cotton swab, and dust-free cloth to dip in absolute alcohol to gently remove carbon deposits on the discharge electrode and rod.|
|2||Discharge electrode to other metal grounding body||The bar installation position is too close to other metal grounding bodies||In order to ensure the safe use and power dissipation performance, the installation position of the bar should be moved, and it should be more than 50mm away from other metal grounding bodies.|
|3||Significantly reduced static elimination performance||Discharge needle contamination and damage||Clean or replace the ion bar|
|Incorrect orientation of the ion bar||Confirm the best installation position|
|4||Reduced static elimination performance||There are conductors or other ion bars around the ion bar||Remove (moving) conductors or other ion bars|
|5||Unable to discharge||Damaged high-voltage connection line||Return to factory|
|Ion bar insulation is damaged||Return to factory|
|Poor ground / no ground||Check the electrical grounding of ion bars and plant equipment|
|6||Product burnout||Ion bar insulation is damaged||Return to factory|
1. Do not disassemble the device.
2. Do not short-circuit the high-voltage power line to avoid permanent damage to the power supply.
3. Please check the power cord of the product regularly. If it is damaged, please replace it immediately, otherwise it may cause leakage and abnormal working.
4. The power supply should be stored in a cool and dry environment.
5. When abnormality or problem is found during the use of the power supply, stop using it immediately and send the power supply to Anping Company for processing.
After sales service
1. AP-AB1601A / AP-AB1602A explosion-proof AC voltage static eliminator has undergone strict testing and aging treatment before leaving the factory, and its performance fully meets the relevant indicators marked in the instructions.
2. AP & T promises to users as follows: Within one year from the date of purchase, the company repairs or replaces any spare parts that have been inspected for defects by the company free of charge. However, this commitment does not apply to the following situations:
(1) The equipment has been altered, misused, or installed;
(2) Damage caused by negligence or accident such as incorrect input voltage;
(3) Disassemble or repair by yourself or have been repaired by other service departments.
3. Except for the repair or replacement of the parts specified here, AP & T does not assume any obligations and relevant responsibilities of the product user.
1. Warranty card
4. AP-AB1601A M4 mounting bolts (2 bolts within 1 m of rod length, each 0.5 m increase in rod length, 1 additional bolt) 2 bolts within 1m, each bolt length increases by 0.5m, an additional bolt)