AP-AB1601A/1602A Explosion-Proof AC Voltage Static Eliminator
AP-AB1601A / AP-AB1602A explosion-proof AC voltage static eliminator is a rod type static elimination device developed by Anping Company (AP & T) to eliminate static electricity on the surface of objects.
The product explosion-proof mark is Ex s ⅡB T4 Gb, and the explosion-proof certificate number is GYB16.1549X.
Can be widely used in printing, plastic, textile and other industries with flammable conditions.
Special conditions for product security
The explosion-proof certificate number suffix "X" indicates that the product has special conditions for safe use, as follows:
1. The product should not be used in places where conductive objects may adhere to static electricity electrodes (cannot be used if the static electricity electrodes may adhere to conductive objects such as carbon and metal foil).
2. The static electricity electrode should be installed at least 20mm away from the static electricity removal object.
3． The distance between the static elimination electrode and the mechanical frame should be more than 10mm.
4． Keep the anti-static electrode clean. It is strictly forbidden to dry-clean the electrode holder.
5. The power supply unit does not have an explosion-proof structure and must be installed in a non-hazardous place.
6. The length of the high-voltage cable is up to 8m.
7. Never open the cover.
8. It is forbidden to rub the surface of the product shell to prevent the danger of ignition due to static electricity.
Product Usage Notes
l Product allowed environment:
Temperature: (0 ～ + 50) ℃, relative humidity: 35% ～ 75%, altitude: no more than 1000m.
l The product is provided with a ground terminal, and the user should be reliably grounded during installation and use.
l When the product is used and maintained on site, the principle of "Do not open with power on" must be observed.
l The user shall not replace the parts or components of the product by himself, and shall work with the product manufacturer to resolve the faults during operation to prevent damage.
l The electrical parameters of the eliminator are as follows:
|Static elimination electrode||Power supply unit|
Needle binding capacity
|Secondary voltage(V)||Frequency(Hz)||Capacity(VA)||Insulation class|
GB 3836.13–2013 Explosive environment Part 13: Repair, overhaul, repair and modification of equipment
GB 3836.15–2000 Electrical equipment for explosive gas environments-Part 15: Electrical installation in hazardous locations (except coal mines)
GB 3836.16–2006 Electrical equipment for explosive gas atmospheres Part 16: Inspection and maintenance of electrical installations (except coal mines)
GB 50257–2014 Code for construction and acceptance of electrical installations in explosion and fire hazardous environments
GB 3836.18–2010 Explosive atmospheres Part 18: Intrinsically safe systems
Product structure features and working principles
(1) Structural characteristics:
1. It is a rod-type, horizontal active static eliminator.
2. The stick is small and exquisite.
3. Work under high voltage and micro current (μA level).
4, with anti-shock function, to avoid accidental human body contact and cause injury.
5. It has a certain anti-flammability function, which can be applied to places with flammable and explosive conditions corresponding to Ex s ⅡB T4 Gb or lower.
6. Special bar notch on the back of the body, the mounting bolt can be moved.
(2) working principle:
AP-AB1601 / AP-AB1602 explosion-proof AC voltage static eliminator uses high-frequency AC high-voltage, and acts on a dedicated transmitting electrode through an impedance coupling device to ionize air molecules and generate positive and negative high-voltage ions; and transport them to the static elimination The surface of the object neutralizes the positive and negative electrostatic charges to achieve the purpose of efficient and reliable elimination of static electricity.
After sales service
1. AP-AB1601A / AP-AB1602A explosion-proof AC voltage static eliminator has undergone strict testing and aging treatment before leaving the factory, and its performance fully meets the relevant indicators marked in the instructions.
2. AP & T promises to users as follows: Within one year from the date of purchase, the company repairs or replaces any spare parts that have been inspected for defects by the company free of charge. However, this commitment does not apply to the following situations:
(1) The equipment has been altered, misused, or installed;
(2) Damage caused by negligence or accident such as incorrect input voltage;
(3) Disassemble or repair by yourself or have been repaired by other service departments.
3. Except for the repair or replacement of the parts specified here, AP & T does not assume any obligations and relevant responsibilities of the product user.
1. Warranty card
4. AP-AB1601A M4 mounting bolts (2 bolts within 1 m of rod length, each 0.5 m increase in rod length, 1 additional bolt) 2 bolts within 1m, each bolt length increases by 0.5m, an additional bolt)