Double LED Precise Positioning Electrostatic Eliminator Anti Static Meter
The AP-YV1301/1302/1303 type static meter is a test instrument developed by Anping Company to detect the electrostatic voltage on the surface of electrostatic objects. It uses non-contact measurement technology to influence the electrostatic field of the surface of the object. Minimized to ensure the accuracy of measurement, can be widely used in electronics, plastics, chemicals, printing, optoelectronics and other industries.
The product features
1. Feel comfortable and beautiful in appearance.
2. Double LED precise positioning and accurate detection distance.
3. The detection potential range is wide and the detection accuracy is high.
4. The button operation is comfortable, easy to use.
5. High-definition, full-scale LCD data display.
The performance parameters
|Appearance||Gray shell gray button||Black shell gray button||Black shell black button|
|Power off||Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds or 180 seconds to automatically power off|
|Net weight||146g(Includes: 2 batteries)|
|Gross weight||359g±20g(Including: 4 batteries and packaging accessories)|
1, Calibration environmental conditions
The calibration environmental conditions and their requirements are as follows:
a) Ambient temperature: 20 °C ± 5 °C
b) Relative humidity: 30-60%
c) There are no measurable electric, magnetic, positive and negative ions around
d) Ground wire, ground wire resistance <100Ω
2, Calibration equipment
The equipment used for calibration shall be calibrated by the metrology technical organization to meet the calibration requirements and within the validity period.
Calibration equipment mainly includes: DC high voltage meter, DC high voltage power supply, standard flat electrode, distance adjuster and so on. The test chart is located on the center line of the calibration plate. The block diagram of the non-contact electrostatic voltmeter calibration device is as follows:
The equipment and equipment requirements are as follows:
C——calibrated product: static test table
D1——DC high voltage power supply: output range -30KV～+30KV, continuously adjustable, or minimum step 1V, the measurement uncertainty is less than 1/4 of the allowable error limit of the calibration table;
D2——DC high voltage meter: measuring range -40KV～+40KV, the measurement uncertainty is less than 1/4 of the allowable error limit of the calibration table;
D3——Standard plate electrode: The plate electrode should be round or square rounded. The radius of curvature of the edge of the electrode should not cause corona. It is recommended to wrap the edge of the electrode with insulating material; the area of the plate should be large enough. The diameter or side length should be no less than 0.4m. Our calibration plate size is 600mm*600mm square stainless steel plate.
——Protection resistance: The resistance of the resistor should be >20KV, the protection current and the current of the human body are <5mA, and the resistance value meets the requirements of the following formula:
Where: for protection of resistance, the unit is ohm (Ω);
The resistance of the insulating bracket is in ohms (Ω), the resistance is >1013Ω, and the compressive strength is >25KV.
The above two resistors, their different resistance values, may cause the detected static voltage values to be different under the same standard voltage.
S1 - insulated bracket
S2——scale, measuring range: 5mm～700mm, measurement uncertainty less than 0.5mm
S3——Distance adjuster: Place the test meter on the calibration device. The front end of the test chart should be extended. The geometry and material of the support should be minimized to affect the electric field distribution around the front end of the test chart.
1. In order to ensure the performance of the product is good, please store the equipment in a dark place when not in use.
2. In order to ensure the accuracy of the test data, please replace the battery when the display is low.
3. The equipment is a precision detector and should not be strongly shaken during use.
1. The electrostatic voltage test form undergoes rigorous testing and aging treatment before leaving the factory, and the performance fully meets the relevant indicators marked in the instructions for use.
2. AP&T makes the following commitments to the user: Within one year from the date of purchase, the company may replace any parts that have been inspected by the company. However, this commitment does not apply to the following:
(1) The device was used incorrectly;
(2) Inadvertent or accidental damage during use;
(3) Self-modification, disassembly, or repair by other service departments not authorized by Anping.
3. AP&T does not assume any obligations related to this and the related responsibilities of product users, except for repair or replacement of parts within this regulation.
1. Warranty card × 1 part
2. Manual × 1 part
3. Certificate of conformity × 1 part
4. 7th alkaline battery × 2 sections