20W AP-AB1103 Anti-shock AC7000V High Efficiency Static Discharge Ionizing Bar For Electronics Optoelectronics Printing
AC Electroshock-proof function ion bar generates positive and negative ion on emitter by AC high voltage and transfer the ion to the object surface to be static removed. Thus neutralize the ion on the object surface and eliminate static efficiently and reliably.
|Output voltage||AC 7000V|
|Cord length||2.5M(customized available)|
|Discharge time||≤1S(working distance 100mm)|
(1) Bar shaped and cross over static eliminator
(2) Compact structure and elegant appearance
(3) Working under high voltage and micro current(μ A level)
(4) Electroshock-proof function
(5) Stripe shaped notch on the back of the bar for user to fasten the bar
Working ways (AC)
Use and installation
(1) Select the best power dissipation position and install the rod body and the matching high voltage power supply firmly.
(2) Insert the high-pressure connector on the rod body into the high-pressure output connector of the matching high-voltage power supply.
(3) Connect the earthing port on the rod body to the earthing stud of the high-voltage power supply.
(4) Connect the air source connector on the rod body to the air source generator and turn on the air source switch.
(5) Turn on the power switch, the switch indicator is on to show the power work, adjust the appropriate air source pressure, make the positive
and negative air ions generated at the electrode needle, to neutralize the static electricity on the surface of the object.
4. Technical tips:
(1) When using an ion bar, it should be placed in a static-dissipating work area (30~100mm)from the surface of the static-dissipating object)Preferably,
the mounting angle should be perpendicular to the surface of the charged body.
(2) The ion bar should be placed away from the metal conductor and the metal grounding body, and the rod must be reliably connected to the grounding wire.
1. Please read the instructions carefully before installing and using this equipment.
2. The working input power ground of the power box must be reliably connected to the grounding line of the power supply line.
3. The equipment should not be used in the environment with more than 70% humidity.
4. Use the equipment in flammable and explosive environment is strictly prohibited.
5. Internal maintenance and repair must be carried out by professionals.
If you have any interest please do not hesitate to contact me..
Contactor : Mr. Chuck
whatsapp & wechat :+86-15258707086
skype : firstname.lastname@example.org
Email : email@example.com