AC High Voltage Static Removal Ionizer Air Snake For Electronics Industries
AP-AZ3201 Ionizing air snake is one of the ionizing air snake series products manufactured by Shanghai Anping Static Technology Co.,Ltd (AP&T) .
AP-AZ3201 adapts AC high voltage acting on the special emitters to ionizer the air and generate positive and negative high voltage ion. With the help of compressed air to convey positive and negative ions to the object surfaces and neutralize the positive and negative ions to achieve the goal of efficient and reliable static removing.
It is widely used in electronics, plastics, chemical, printing, electro-optical industries.
|Input Voltage||AC220V 50Hz or AC110V 60Hz|
|Ion balance||≤|±50V|(150mm from air snake)|
|Discharge speed||≤1.5S(150mm from air snake)|
|Noise||<65db(150mm from the air outlet)|
|Medium used||clean compressed air|
|Air pressure||0.2 - 0.6MPa|
|Working temperature||0°C - 50°C|
|Compressed air connector||ф8mm(customize available)|
|Net weight||3350g(including power cord, optoelectronic switch and clamp ring)|
Packaging & Shipping
T/T, L/C, West Union, Paypal
7 to 10 days after confirm the order
1 years after delivery
1. In order to ensure the good performance of the product, it should be cleaned and maintained in time according to the use environment and the required electrostatic protection requirements, that is: use an electrostatic brush, a dust-free cotton swab, a dust-free cloth dipped in anhydrous alcohol and gently remove it. The performance of carbon deposits on the electrode will be significantly improved. note:
A. It must be operated 10 minutes after the power is turned off.
B. Ion wind snakes must be cleaned when dust or white products appear on the needle tip during use. When the brush can not meet the cleaning requirements, you can use a clean cotton swab dipped in absolute alcohol for cleaning.
C. After cleaning, you must wait for the alcohol to completely volatilize before working with electricity. Do not use any other organic solvents to clean the stick.
2. If the ion wind snake is found to be burned, it should be stopped and checked and repaired by professional maintenance personnel. It can be used only after the electrical performance index is normal.
1. The AP-AZ3201 Ionizing air snake has undergone rigorous test inspection and aging treatment before leaving the factory and its performance fully meets the relevant indicators marked in the instruction manual.
2. AP&T makes the following commitment to users: within one year from the date of purchase, our company will repair or replace any parts that have been defective after inspection by our company free of charge. However, this commitment does not apply to the following situations:
1) The equipment is misused and installed;
2) Damage caused by negligence or accident during use;
3) Modified, disassembled or repaired by other non-Anping authorized service department.
3. The alloy electrode is a consumable item, which is not covered by the warranty. The company must charge for replacement when repairing it for customers.
4. Except for the repair or replacement of parts in this regulation, AP&T shall not bear any obligations and related responsibilities of product users.
1. Warranty card
3. Qualification certificate