|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Packing (Carton)|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 working days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per month|
Tungsten Transmitting electrode AP-DJ1802 DC Ionizing Air Blower With wireless communication
1. 8 discharge electrodes, the amount of ions generated.
2. built-in pressurized axial fan, in addition to static speed.
3. with automatic boot brush function.
4. By default, the needle is automatically brushed once every 8 hours, eliminating the need for manual brush cleaning and maintenance.
5. fan five-speed speed regulation, stable performance.
6. with LCD display, can display device address, wind speed gear, cleaning cycle, as shown below.
7. with ion self-balancing function, self-balancing range ± 10V.
8. positive and negative ion output ratio adjustable, can be used for ion balance adjustment.
9. When the fan fails and the ion balance is abnormal, the sound and light alarms.
10. ion output characteristics, can be adjusted with the remote control.
11. It can realize online communication and monitor the working status of the fan.
12. Through the CE test, with electromagnetic protection, will not cause electromagnetic interference to other equipment; can also effectively avoid external electromagnetic interference affecting the normal operation of the fan.
13. The structure of the whole machine is modular, which is convenient for disassembly and maintenance.
◆ Industry application
Can be widely used in electronics, semiconductor, optoelectronics and other industries.
◆ Performance parameter
|Input voltage||DC 24V (Double RJ45 interface)|
|Audio noise||＜75dBA (150mm from the air outlet)|
|Ozone concentration||≤0.05ppm (150mm from the air outlet)|
|Discharge time||≤1.5S (300mm from the air outlet)|
1.At the moment of startup, clean operation - blue light flashes;
2.Normal work - green light (always in surveillance);
3.Fan alarm - the red light is always on;
4.Abnormal ion balance—red light flashes;
5.Blue flashing during infrared debugging
|Shell material||Aluminum dusting|
|Mounting accessories||1 pair of U-shaped aluminum dust spray mounting bracket, 2 pairs of stainless steel screw handles (M5×8)|
|Adapter power supply||
1, Interface power supply (default standard):
INPUT: AC100—240V 50/60Hz;
OUTPUT: DC24V 2A (double RJ45 interface)
2, Jack-type power supply (customized models):
INPUT: AC100—240V 50/60Hz;
OUTPUT: DC24V 2A (5.5*2.5 single male)
Integrated power supply
OUTPUT: DC24V 2A (16 RJ45 connectors)
With wireless communication / RS485 / LAN communication function
|Weight||Bare metal (with bracket) : 1125g|
|Net weight (network cable, power cord, adapter, remote control) : 1590g|
|Gross weight : 2080g|
◆ Security warning
1. Please read the instruction manual carefully before installing and using the device.
2. The whole set of equipment must be reliably grounded during use.
3. It is not advisable to use the device in a >70% humidity environment.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use this equipment in flammable and explosive environments.
5. It is strictly forbidden to disassemble the product without authorization. Internal maintenance and repair must be carried out by professionals.
6. The product is strictly prohibited from touching water stains, otherwise abnormalities may occur, resulting in electric shock or fire.
7. Check or replace the product, you must turn off the power, otherwise it may cause electric shock or fire.
8. The product is designed for static elimination. It is strictly forbidden to use for other purposes. Any abnormal use may cause machine malfunction, electric shock, fire and other hidden dangers.
9. Do not touch the electrode needle when the power is on, otherwise it may cause malfunction and electric shock.
10. The discharge needle is a sharp metal object, please use it with care.
11. Before powering on the product, please check the specifications of the power supply. Any power supply that does not meet the specifications will cause damage or even malfunction.
12. Please check the product power cord/communication line regularly. If there is any damage, please replace it immediately, otherwise it will cause problems such as leakage, poor communication and abnormal operation.
◆ Use and installation
1, installation and use instructions:
(1) Select the best power-off position and install the fan and the matching power adapter firmly.
(2) Insert the adapter power cord round plug into the ion fan power socket, and insert the three-core power socket into the socket.
(3) Close the power switch on the front panel of the ion fan. When the ion fan is turned on, it will automatically brush the needle. When the indicator light is green, the fan will work normally.
2. External dimension drawing:
3, Front and rear panel description:
The two RJ45 ports on the rear panel have the same function, which can be used in series with the fan; after the network cable is inserted, the green LED at the lower left end lights up.
4, Remote control instructions
(1) FR/S: Run/Pause
(2) IB+/IB-: ion balance adjustment: adjustable duty factor range 5%-95%, minimum adjustment unit is 1%
(3) FS+/FS-: Air volume adjustment: from 1st to 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 5th
(4) T+/T-: cleaning time adjustment, the minimum adjustment unit is 1H
(5) CAL+RES: Restore factory settings (150Hz, 50%, 8H)
(6) After unlocking, continue to delay 30S after pressing any button
(7) After unlocking, no button presses 30 to exit and lock
(8) When the positive voltage of the surface of the flat panel detector or the object to be de-energized is large, press “IB-”; when the negative voltage of the surface of the flat panel detector or the object to be de-energized is large, press “IB+” until the The balance or residual voltage is adjusted to the ideal state.
5, Technical tips:
(1) When using an ion fan, it should be placed in the static elimination working area, and the installation angle should be perpendicular to the surface of the charged body.
(2) The ion fan should be at least 30cm away from the metal conductor and metal grounding body. The fan must be connected to the grounding wire reliably.
(3) It is advisable to install the two ion fans side by side at intervals of 40 cm or more, and it is more suitable to be more than 20 cm from obstacles such as walls.
(4) The air inlet is at least 15cm away from the wall, and the bracket is installed at an angle of 40°.
(6) Troubleshooting solution:
|1||The lower left indicator of the power port is not lit.||Poor power cord contact||Confirm that the power cord is intact and securely connected|
|Power supply does not match||Confirm the power supply specification model(INPUT:100—240VAC 50/60Hz；OUTPUT:24VDC 2000mA)|
|2||The static elimination performance is significantly reduced||Discharge needle contamination and damage||Clean or replace the discharge needle|
|Ion fan set orientation is not appropriate||Confirm the best installation location|
|3||Reduced static performance||Conductor or other ion fan around the ion fan||Remove (moving) conductors or other ion fans|
High pressure alarm
(The panel indicator flashes red)
|Electromagnetic interference||Turn off the power switch / unplug the power cable, restart the ion fan.|
|Abnormal discharge||Confirm that the electrode needle is in contact with the metal conductor.|
|High voltage module without power supply||Return to factory maintenance.|
|High voltage module damage||Return to factory maintenance.|
|Ion balance alarm||After cleaning the electrode and mesh cover, re-commission with the remote control.|
|Cleaning brush blocks the electrode needle||Manually brush the needle with the remote control, or shut down and restart, so that the cleaning brush leaves the electrode needle.|
(The panel indicator is steady red)
|Fan break out||Return to factory maintenance.|
|Fan power supply line is damaged||Return to factory maintenance.|
|6||Unable to discharge||High voltage module damage||Return to factory maintenance.|
|Motherboard chip damage||Return to factory maintenance.|
|Poor grounding / no grounding caused by chip damage.||Check the grounding of the ion fan and plant equipment, and return to the factory for repair.|
|7||The product smokes or burns||High voltage module damage or discharge bracket insulation damage.||Return to factory maintenance.|
|Transmitting Electrode:||Tungsten||Discharge Range:||750*300mm（L*W）|
|Air Volume:||＜179CFM||Audio Noise:||＜75dBA (150mm From The Air Outlet)|
|Ozone Concentration:||≤0.05ppm (150mm From The Air Outlet)||Ion Balance:||≤|±10V||
|Discharge Time:||≤1.5S (300mm From The Air Outlet)||Alarm Indication:||1.At The Moment Of Startup, Clean Operation - Blue Light Flashes;|
|Application:||Can Be Widely Used In Electronics, Semiconductor, Optoelectronics||Communication Method:||RS485|
|Mounting Accessories:||1 Pair Of U-shaped Aluminum Dust Spray Mounting Bracket, 2 Pairs Of Stainless Steel Screw Handles (M5×8)|