AC Pulse Ion Bar AP-AB1215 ,None Air Source,additional 100mm power wireProduct Feature
AP-AC2459 cross flow ionizing air blower is one of the ion blower series manufactured by Shanghai Anping Static Science & Technology Co.,Ltd.,
AP-AC2459 cross flow ionizing air blower ionizes the air and generates large volume of positive and negative ions by AC high-voltage corona discharge. These ions will be blown to object surface and remove static.
The device can be widely used in electronics, plastic, chemical, printing and optoelectronics industries.
1.1.Bar shaped and cross over static eliminator
2.2.Adjustable positive and negative ion output rate
3.3.Manufactured by using the latest patented technology of static removing
4.4.Fast speed of static removing, low ion balance and high safety
5.5.Adjustable positive and negative ion frequency
6.6.With alarm function of high voltage fault
7.7.Remote control ion output
8. 8.Shock-proof function prevent user from being electric shocked
9. 9.Support integrate control ,easy to operate.
5, 30Hz (default)
335-410mm(spacing 25mm)；460-2960(Spacing 50mm)
USD12.0 Per additional 100mm
(1). AP-AC2459 desktop ionizing air blower is strictly inspected before ex-work and matches the entire related technical standard indicated in this manual.
(2). Warranty:Repair or change any damaged parts caused by quality reasons free of charge within one year from the date of purchase after we confirm the quality issue. But the promise is not fit for the following situation: Alternation of the device, wrongly used or incorrect installation, abasement; negligence and accidental damage; unpacking and repacking by user itself or maintain by other unauthorized service department.
(3). AP&T is free from any related responsibility of products except the parts repair and replacement specified here above.
(1) User manual
(2) Warranty card
(3) Inspection certificate
(1) Read this manual carefully before installing and using of the device.
(2) Do not use this equipment in the environment where the humidity is greater than 85%.
(3) Do not insert any object into the air input entry and outlet
(4) It is strictly prohibited to use this equipment in combustible and explosive environment.
(5) Internal maintenance and repair must be carried out by professionals